Terms of Service
Social Impact Group Pty Ltd (ACN 622 033 087), trading as Little Phil and its related entities, welcome you to this Website.
Information and services on this Website
The information contained on this Website is liable to change, and although Little Phil makes every effort to keep material on this Website up to date, there may be delays, errors, or omissions. Little Phil does not represent or warrant the suitability, completeness, accuracy or currency of any information contained on this Website nor that any services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. Little Phil is not responsible for any error or omission on this Website and reserves the right to make changes without notice.
Little Phil does not provide financial advice in any form. No content, services, or products available on this Website or via any form of communication with Little Phil or any services provided may be taken as financial advice or a financial recommendation. Please speak with your financial advisor for all matters related to digital currencies. We do not recommend anything available on the Website or via the services available as an investment. It is possible you could lose some or all the money you spend on any digital currencies via the services available on this Website.
Your use of the Website
This Website may contain links to other websites or apps operated by third parties (Third-party websites). Little Phil does not endorse, sponsor, approve or accept any responsibility or liability for any such third-party content or any content available on any linked Website. In particular, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Little Phil makes no warranties or representations:
- Regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on or linked to from, or products or services available through, Third Party Websites; or
- That any material on or linked to from Third-Party Websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any corporation, organisation or person. Little Phil is not authorising the reproduction of any material on or linked to from Third Party Websites by linking material on this Website to Third Party Material.
- The transmission of information over the internet may not be secure or free of errors;
- Emails to and from us may undergo email filtering and virus scanning, including by third party contractors which may not be effective in removing viruses or other potentially harmful code;
- Your use of this Website (and obtaining and transmitting data to it) is at your own risk, that it is provided on an as-is basis and that Little Phil does not make any representations or warranties as to the security, availability of the Website or that your access or use will be uninterrupted, timely or secure;
- You are accountable for maintaining and preserving the confidentiality of your account information, the personal information you provide to Little Phil, the strength level of your password, protecting your digital currency by using a digital wallet and any other activities you undertake when using our services; and
- Holding digital currencies may involve risk and losses that can be substantial; and
- You have considered whether transacting or holding digital currencies is suitable for you in light of your financial situation and risk appetite.
In using this Website, you must not:
- Reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to construct, copy or replicate the Website’s source code, formulas or processes;
- Interfere with the security or safe use of the Website by others, including by way of distributing viruses, corrupted files or other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software or which are otherwise directed at the Website or its users; or
- Do anything else which may interfere with or negatively affect the operation of the Website.
Little Phil does not guarantee that this website or Third-Party Websites will be free from viruses or that access to this Website or Third-Party Websites will be uninterrupted.
Intellectual Property Rights
Liability and complying with laws
You acknowledge that:
- Any trademarks or logos which appear on the Website are owned by or licensed to Little Philor its related bodies corporate, and you must not do anything to prejudice the rights of the trademark owner or licensee to such trademarks or logos, To the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Little Phil excludes all liability of any kind, including in respect of any loss of data, interruption of business or any indirect or consequential loss, loss of profits, loss of opportunity or incidental damages, in relation to the use of the Website; and
- Little Phil excludes all warranties and representations (express and implied) which may arise out of or in connection with the use of the Website or the use of or reliance on information relating to the Website.
- Little Phil will not be liable nor liable for any virus, malware, trojan or similar malicious software program or code infecting your software or hardware as a result of your use of the Website or your interactions with third parties on the Website.
- You should independently satisfy yourself as to the accuracy of all information provided through the Website.
To the extent any legislation prohibits the exclusion of any implied warranties, you agree that Little Phil’s liability in respect of any claim is limited (at Little Phil’s option) to:
In the case of the services:
- The supply of the services again; or
- The payment of the costs of having the services supplied again; or
In the case of any goods (including any downloadable apps):
- The resupply of the goods; or
- The payment of the costs of having the goods resupplied.
You must comply with all laws in relation to your access or use of material on this Website, including laws of the country in which you reside or from which you access this Website.
Promotion Terms & Conditions
Nominate Your Workplace Competition
- The Promoter is Little Phil Australia LTD, 16 Nexus Way, Southport, Queensland, Australia 4215 (ABN 35 641 933 860) (Promoter).
- This competition is a game of chance. All entries must be an independent submission by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third-party rights.
- Entrants must be 18 years old and over and resident of Australia. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family members are ineligible to enter this competition.
- To enter this competition, entrants must: Nominate their workplace by 30th September 2022. Only one entry is permitted per person.
- All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use an entrant's name and nominated company submission for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or extend this competition.
- The prize is 10 x $80 Debit Mastercards. With 1 x $80 Debit Gift Card to be given away to a random winner at the end of each month. The total prize value is $800.
- Entries will be judged at the Promoter's Head Office by midnight at the end of each month. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will contact the winner by email no later than one week after the end of each month until the last day of the promotion.
- If the winner is uncontactable or does not agree to redeem the prize within one week, entries will be re-drawn and a new winner chosen at the Promoter's Head Office within 48 hrs.
- The winner is responsible for any tax implications which may arise by accepting the prize.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to opt-in and receive electronic marketing from the Promoter. Entrants may unsubscribe from the Promoter's electronic marketing at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in the footer of any email sent by the Promoter or by contacting the Promoter's Customer Service Team.
- By entering this competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.